MAXHUB V5 Classic Series | Sizes: 55/65/75/86 inches
Auto Zoom In
Android 9.0/Windows 10
Collaboration Starts with MAXHUB V5
12MP Camera: Enhanced A&V Capacity
Throughout the meeting session, the camera may offer unprecedented clarity, even after zooming in on the speaker. 12MP provides enough room for image compression with a higher signal-to-noise ratio. While we have a Full HD video conference, the image sensor would calculate based on the light information gathered on more than 4 pixels to form a single pixel. Therefore, the proportion of electrical noise in the circuit would be vastly reduced, increasing the clarity and saturation of the image.
Auto Zoom in on the speaker2 | Higher SNR3
Type-C4 Connector, Bridging the Divide
A newly added USB Type-C port shares the screen to the MAXHUB V5 and enables reverse touch control from the touch screen. Meanwhile, it also allows access to the built-in camera and microphone array. Now you can enjoy wide viewing angle camera and 8 metres of voice pickup features on your laptop. Besides, MAXHUB supports extension mode via Type-C
Carrying Video & Audio & Touch Signals | Accessing the Wide-angled Camera and Powerful Mic Array
High-precision IR Touch System
The IR touch technology brings you natural writing experience on Classic Series. The Classic series and Vogue series have reduced the touch height by 57%. The writing height is lowered to less than half of the previous generation, providing an even more paper-like writing experience. MAXHUB V5 also increases the writing accuracy from the previous models. Now the writing accuracy is within plus or minus 1mm, which helps make fine annotations.
≤2mm Writing Height | ±1mm Writing Accuracy
Vivid Display: Presentations Come to Live
Zero Bonding5 | 90% NTSC Colour Gamut6 | 4K UHD
Optional Android 9.0/Windows 10
1. Seam speakers refer to the two front-facing speakers at the lower bezel of MAXHUB V5 featuring narrow openings.
2. MAXHUB V5 may zoom in on the speaker automatically during a meeting. The camera would locate the speaker via pattern recognition and voice localisation algorithms.
3. SNR refers to the Signal-to-Noise Ratio of the imaging system. The 12MP Camera of MAXHUB V5 Classic Series achieves higher SNR during a UHD or FHD teleconference by gathering more light information and reducing the electric noise in the imaging process.
4. A MAXHUB V5 Classic Series includes 2 USB Type-C ports. By connecting to a laptop, it projects the laptop’s screen onto and plays sound from the MAXHUB V5 with reverse touch control. Meanwhile, the laptop may access the built-in camera and microphone array as alternative video and audio signal input.
5. Zero bonding refers to the bonding technology that reduces the air gap between the liquid crystal display (LCD) and the tempered glass down to zero.
6. 90% NTSC refers to in the CIE 1931 chromaticity diagram, the area of the colour gamut of MAXHUB V5 Classic Series covers 90% area of NTSC standard range.
7. Voice localisation locates the direction speaker with the microphone array and guides the camera for auto zoom in on the speaker.
8. Android 9.0 runs on SA08 module whereas Windows 10 runs on MT51 module. Both modules are sold separately. You may insert either of the modules in the module slot.